THE PREMIER FEMALE DJ OF LOS ANGELES!

Do you like BDSM? I recently tried BDSM and was pleasantly surprised. It turns out I like pain.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the light bdsm format. And I also adore foot worship. This fetish really turns me on. I like to feel women's feet on my body.

I got into the subject of BDSM after repeatedly searching for videos on the Internet on all the well-known sites and time after time I realized that I was aroused by humiliation, binding and various paraphernalia of BDSM themes. I hinted to my boyfriend and he also found these videos exciting, we discussed our fantasies and got down to light themes such as binding, flogging, humiliation and so on. It all started when I was about 18, but my partner was already 30, so he was experienced.

Now I already have a different partner I met in chatroulette https://18fu.com/chat-ruletka.html , but this Theme has moved into our relationship and life has changed for us and for those around us. When we start arguing or do it in the street, we can stop and slap each other - the reaction of those around us is amazing! In our personal lives, hidden from others by the walls of our home, we are happy, and recently our partner honestly said that it was his dream to treat a girl so cruelly in bed.

Hey, you'll probably be surprised, but now many people are discovering something more unusual in their sexual preferences. For example, one of my friends is a pretty passionate fan of Foot worship London. Perhaps you have heard about it and if you are attracted to worship with elements of bdsm, then this is your option. By the way, all prices for services are listed on the website by the link, so join us.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by DJ Jiji Sweet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service