THE PREMIER FEMALE DJ OF LOS ANGELES!

Do you have good idea about java vs JavaScript

I looking for read about java vs JavaScript. Please give me information related to this.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friends had not good knowledge about Java and JavaScript. could you suggest me blog where I can get more information related to this.

As you know there are lots of website on internet. which are writing about java vs JavaScript. You can check here https://develux.com/blog/java-vs-javascript. All students at all levels can benefit from our top-notch blog post. you can get all information about this.

While Java is extensive, faster, and supports better app development process, JavaScript is lighter and better suited for interactive apps. So, Java or JavaScript, pick the language as per your development need. I say this from personal experience because I work in an IT company https://innovecs.com/blog/supply-chain-strategy/ 

Java is a general-purpose platform which can be used to develop Android applications. There are two ways you can create an Android app with Java: Write your app in Java and compile it, then use a tool called Android Instant Apps to package and deploy it to users. Java is a programming language that was developed originally by Sun Microsystems in the early 1990s. At that time, the technology had been used mainly for servers and desktop applications, but Sun foresaw a future for Java on mobile devices, even before the introduction of the first iPhone in 2007. Java, which is an object-oriented computer programming language, has been widely adopted over time, by high-tech companies such as Skydeck by sherlocks, and is the most widely used programming language in the world today, according to TIOBE Programming Community Index. JavaScript is a programming language used to make web pages more interactive.

santoshdigital
santoshdigital
santoshdigital
santoshdigital
santoshdigital
santoshdigital
santoshdigital
santoshdigital
santoshdigital
santoshdigital
santoshdigital

I appreciate for your sharing. Essay Writing Service is very cheap so every student love to get the Essay Writing service you share.

infected days

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by DJ Jiji Sweet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service